AD Blocker Detected

Ads can be a pain, but they are our only way to maintain the server. Please deactive Ads blocker to read the content. Your co-operation is highly appreciated and we hope our service can be worth it.

WHO campaigns for children around the world to get vaccines amidst a measles outbreak in the USA.

ปัญหาการระบาดของ”โรคหัด”ในสหรัฐอเมริกา ถือเป็นความรุนแรงในรอบ 20 ปี หลังจากพบคนอเมริกันเป็นโรคหัดมากถึง 695 คนทั่วประเทศแล้วในกลุ่มนี้ 487 คนเป็นเด็กอายุต่ำกว่า 18 ปี

The epidemic of measles in the United States of America is the worst ever in 20 years. After recently, there were 695 reported cases of measles around the country, and 487 of them are children under the age of 18.

Measles หรือ โรคหัด เป็นโรคติดต่อโดยไวรัสจะแพร่กระจายจากการจามหรือไอของคนที่ติดเชื้อ หากคนที่อยู่ใกล้ๆสูดอากาศที่ติดเชื้อ ก็มีความเสี่ยงติดเชื้อได้ เพราะไวรัสโรคหัดจะมีชีวิตอยู่ได้สองชั่วโมง ขณะลอยอยู่ในอากาศ หรือสามารถจับกับผิวที่ติดเชื้อ แล้วมาสัมผัสจมูกหรือปากก็จะติดเชื้อได้เช่นกัน โดยผู้ที่ฉีดวัคซีนแล้วจะมีโอกาสติดเชื้อเพียง 3 % ขณะเดียวกัน ผู้ที่ยังไม่ได้ฉีดวัคซีนป้องกัน ก็มีโอกาสเป็นโรคสูงถึง 90 %

Measles is a contagious disease. The virus can be spread by an infected person coughing or sneezing into the air. If someone nearby breathes in the infected air, they are at risk of contracting the disease too, as the Measle virus can live up to 2 hours in the airspace.
Another method of transmission is the infected surface around it. If a person touches it and then touch their nose or mouth, they can also become infected.
Someone who has had the complete dosage of vaccines has a 3% chance of contracting (the vaccine is 97% effective)
While someone who has not been vaccinated will have a 90% chance of contracting Measles.

หลายปีที่ผ่านมา ในอเมริกาเกิดเทรนด์ของพ่อแม่บางกลุ่ม ชื่อว่า Anti-Vaxxers แปลว่า แอนตี้การฉีดวัคซีน พวกเขาเชื่อว่า วัคซีนมีผลกระทบทางลบกับเด็กมากกว่า และบางคนก็เชื่อว่า การฉีดวัคซีนจะทำให้เด็กเป็นออทิสติก ทั้งที่ในข้อเท็จจริงทางการแพทย์ การฉีดวัคซีนไม่ได้มีความสัมพันธ์กับการเป็นออทิสติก

In recent years in America, there is a trend of groups of parents, known as ‘Anti-Vaxxers’ who believe that vaccinations will have a negative effect on their child. Some even believe that vaccines will cause autism, however, science has proven that vaccinations are not correlated to rates of autism in children.

สถานการณ์การระบาด ประธานาธิบดีสหรัฐอเมริกา Donald Trump ก็ออกมาแนะนำให้คนอเมริกัน “ ฉีดวัคซีน” เพราะวัคซีนยังมีความสำคัญ

In this time of crisis, even US president Donald Trump has come out to tell Americans to “get vaccinated” as vaccines are very important.

Credit Photo By WHO

ล่าสุดองค์การอนามัยโลก หรือ World Health Organization (WHO) ได้ออกมารณรงค์พ่อแม่ผู้ปกครอง ให้เห็นความสำคัญของการฉีดวัคซีน โดยระบุว่า การที่ผู้ปกครองไม่ยอมให้ลูกฉีดวัคซีน (Vaccine Hesitancy) จะเป็น 1 ใน 10 ปัญหาใหญ่ของโลก ที่กำลังจะคุกคามสุขภาพของคนทั่วโลกในปี 2019 (Ten threats to global health 2019) ในสัปดาห์รณรงค์ให้ทั่วโลก เห็นความจำเป็นของวัคซีน ที่กำลังจัดขึ้นในงาน World Immunization Week ระหว่างวันที่ 24-30 เมษายน 2019 นี้

Recently, the World Health Organization (WHO) has campaigned for parents and guardians to acknowledge the importance of vaccination. Saying that vaccine hesitancy is 1 in 10 threats to global health in 2019. This week is also World Immunization week (from 24-30 April 2019)

ประเทศไทยก็ถือเป็นหนึ่งในประเทศที่ให้ความสำคัญกับการฉีดวัคซีนในแต่ละช่วงอายุ โดยการดำเนินงานของสถาบันวัคซีนแห่งชาติได้แนะนำช่วงอายุและการฉีดวัคซีน ในสัปดาห์การรณรงค์เรื่องวัคซีนสอดคล้องกับองค์การอนามัยโลกในปี 2019 เช่นกัน

Thailand is also one of the countries that prioritize vaccination in each age group. Below is information from the National Vaccine Institute about each age and recommended vaccines to get, during World Vaccination Week.

อ้างอิงข้อมูลและภาพประกอบ
https://www.cdc.gov/measles/about/signs-symptoms.html
https://www.who.int/emergencies/ten-threats-to-global-health-in-2019 https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/24/health/measles-outbreak-record-us-bn/index.html
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48071313 https://www.cdc.gov/measles/about/parents-top4.html https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/health/health-topics/measles.page https://www.cnet.com/how-to/2019-measles-outbreak-tracker/
https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/study-on-657461-children-finds-no-link-between-vaccines-and-autism/



Similar Posts